**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out day we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with a post that you can actually get a sneak preview of in two of the squares below (along with a hint about Monday’s giveaway).
It’s time for our monthly showing of thanks to our sponsors (the folks who help make the other 30+ posts possible) and since summertime is soon coming to a close, we’re using this month’s roundup to squeeze a few more sunny drops out of the season. As usual, they’re not items we’ve been gifted (here’s our no-swag policy) but we did round up a bunch of special discounts for you guys at the bottom. So feel free to soak them up, along with these items we’re loving:
- This cheery print from Nella Designs, which is almost an ode to the summer months.
- Pattern & Print‘s totally fun shop, where we found these rocking sunglasses cases.
- Scallop. Stencil. Royal Design Studio. Nuff said.
- The Tile Shop‘s installation tools, like my personal favorite – the wet saw!
- Dhurrie rugs (like this Ironwork Trellis) in tons of colors from Shades of Light.
- Keeping the Olympic spirit alive with WallQuotes‘ skyline series in medal colors
- These cool, angular, and on sale lanterns from Z Gallerie. Pretty sweet for 10 bucks.
- These vintage drinking glasses by Ruby Lane (now I’m craving ice cold sweet tea).
- This beauty from Jilly’s Happy Home. Is it a flower? Is it a colander? Yes and yes.
- Thinking outside the carpet square with FLOR‘s DIY faux hide rug set.
- Nice Girl Notes‘ helpful and hilarious tips based on her recent trip to BlogHer ’12.
- Liberty Hardware‘s spiral ground Vortex anchors for tents and other tie-downs.
- Streak-free glass cleaner from Fish Foam (for catching that summer cleaning bug)
- Lots of summer-y greeting cards from Silhouette Blue, like this “you’re so cool” design.
- Smock Paper‘s Save The World cards which benefit eco charities (& get you 25% off)
- These aptly named “Tiny Tag” necklace charms from Heart & Stone Jewelry.
- Joss & Main‘s latest curator collection, featuring this chic outdoor rocking chair for $209.
- This print from 1 Canoe 2. Do I really even need to explain why?
- Madcanvases‘ collages of The Golden State, like San Fran’s Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Checking out all of the easy mirror makeovers on the Mirror Mate website for inspiration.
- Sustainably produced Naked Binder, who’s snapping us out of summer mode.
- Here’s a hint about Monday’s giveaway. Who’s ready for a $1,600 bathroom upgrade?
- This mirror, which you’ll hear more about in this afternoon’s post…
- …along with why it involved going over this scary, 12-story high bridge. Eeps.
And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your with the code YHL10
- Madcanvases:15% off with code YHL15
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
- Silhouette Blue: 15% off with code YHL15
- Nella Designs: 10% off with code YHL10