**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out day we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with a bathroom-related before and after.
It’s time for our monthly showing of thanks to our sponsors (the folks who help make the other 30+ posts happen). And since we’re still hanging on to the memory of our recent beach vacation, we pulled together items from each sponsor that reminded us of the sand, surf, and other sorts of summer fun (oh but we haven’t been gifted any of ‘em – here’s our no-swag policy). And as always, if you’re looking to save some cashola, don’t miss the round-up of special discounts at the bottom.
- Fun letterpress prints for every state (including our vacay spot) from 1 Canoe 2.
- Earth (and therefore ocean) friendly eco-yet-still-stylish solutions from Naked Binder.
- Mirror Mate‘s many frame styles (like “Waterside”) for updating your bathroom mirror.
- Z Gallerie‘s many sea-inspired pieces, like this awesome framed shell print.
- Joss & Main‘s “Best of DIY” curator event that includes some of our favorite picks.
- This beachy and eco-friendly recycled glass jug lamp from Shades of Light.
- Hawaiian-themed removable decals from WallQuotes. Oh to be there right now…
- This glass and stone mosaic from The Tile Shop. I feel calmer already.
- This summer vacation-tastic sentiment on a greeting card from Silhouette Blue.
- Affordable wedding sparkle from Little White Chapel like this $22 blue pearl bracelet.
- Nice Girl Notes‘ funny take on a summer family fun list. Yes that says “lab mice.”
- Liberty Hardware‘s new collection with Delta that offers interchangeable designs.
- This cheery Octopus Hook Pillow from Jilly’s Happy Home (and it’s on sale)
- This beach house-ready “Sea Scroll” stencil from Royal Design Studio.
- Chic Shelf Paper‘s “Pink Scallop” pattern… which now has me craving seafood…
- This vintage pennant representing our fav. family beach spot from Ruby Lane.
- Fabulous Stationery‘s fun and, well, fabulous selection of $1 greeting cards.
- When Madcanvases goes beyond canvas, like these custom photo collage trivets.
- Smock Paper‘s eco-friendly letterpress “”jotter” notepads, like this “Seersucker” pattern.
- Heart & Stone Jewelry‘s endless combinations of sterling silver charm jewelry.
- Professional-quality streek-free window cleaner from Fish Foam (fish are very ocean-y)
- Mixing FLOR carpet squares for a unique (and in this case calming) color combo.
- With that, we’ll conclude our look back on our beach vacation last week…
- …and we’ll look forward to Monday’s big $3,000 giveaway (that image is a hint)
And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Little White Chapel: 15% off with code YHL15
- Madcanvases: 15% off with code YHL15
- One Canoe Two: 10% off with code YHL10
This comment section is currently closed.