**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out day we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with a quick deck-progress picture and a sentimental framing project.
It’s time for our monthly showing of thanks to our sponsors (the folks who help make the other 30+ posts happen). With Father’s Day coming up on Sunday, I had fun highlighting some man-tastic and fella-friendly items. We haven’t been gifted any of ’em (here’s our no-swag policy) but perhaps there’s a belated Dad’s Day gift in here for one of you. And as always, if you’re looking to save some loot, don’t miss the round-up of special discounts at the bottom.
- Premium streak-free window cleaner Fish Foam that works in homes and on cars.
- New summer WallQuotes like this one. Not that us guys need such reminders…
- This sexy stainless steel mosaic tile from The Tile Shop. Maybe for dad’s wetbar?
- Masculine accents from Joss & Main.
Who doesn’t love a lion to greet you at the door?
- This weathered lantern from Shades of Light that’s now marked down over $130.
- Z Gallerie‘s sleek metal gear clock, which pretty much rocks my socks.
- “Working Class” FLOR carpet tiles that are dense and durable for hard working spaces.
- Nothing says “Happy Father’s Day” like an open-mouthed hippo from Smock Paper.
- $1 Father’s Day (and other occasion) cards from Fabulous Stationery.
- This leather + herringbone + metal clasp iPad case from Jenna Lou Designs.
- Madcanvases custom photo collages, like this one done with engagement photos.
- Chic Shelf Paper showing it’s tough side with patterns like alligator skin.
- This killer honeycomb stencil from Royal Design Studio. Love the color combo too.
- Bien Living Design‘s updated portfolio of before & afters, like this bathroom makeover.
- Manly soaps and body products that come in this paint can from Jilly’s Happy Home.
- Dot Coms For Moms’ DIY Dare contest and this month’s “modern garden” entries.
- Ruby Lane‘s round up of pocket watches. That’s some old school swagger right there.
- Customized men’s rivet rings from Heart & Stone Jewelry with your kids’ names.
- This cool “twists & turns” alphabet nursery print from Petite Lemon.
- Liberty Hardware‘s 72 hour sale starting today with up to 75% off on bath hardware.
- Silhouette Blue‘s cards. I’ll take one of these on Dad’s Day. Or any day, really.
- Wedding jewelry from Little White Chapel that I’d be glad to see my lady in any day.
- This tweet from Nice Girl Notes. A dose of humor and reality never hurt, right?
- This train ride we took with Clara, which you read on Young House Life.
And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Little White Chapel: 15% off with code YHL15
- Bien Living Design: $50 off a Long Distance Design when you mention YHL