Gratitude & Guy Stuff

**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out day we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with a quick deck-progress picture and a sentimental framing project.

It’s time for our monthly showing of thanks to our sponsors (the folks who help make the other 30+ posts happen). With Father’s Day coming up on Sunday, I had fun highlighting some man-tastic and fella-friendly items. We haven’t been gifted any of ’em (here’s our no-swag policy) but perhaps there’s a belated Dad’s Day gift in here for one of you. And as always, if you’re looking to save some loot, don’t miss the round-up of special discounts at the bottom.

• Premium streak-free window cleaner Fish Foam that works in homes and on cars.
  • New summer WallQuotes like this one. Not that us guys need such reminders…
  • This sexy stainless steel mosaic tile from The Tile Shop. Maybe for dad’s wetbar?
  • Masculine accents from Joss & Main. Who doesn’t love a lion to greet you at the door?
  • This weathered lantern from Shades of Light that’s now marked down over $130.
  • Z Gallerie‘s sleek metal gear clock, which pretty much rocks my socks.
  • “Working Class” FLOR carpet tiles that are dense and durable for hard working spaces.
  • Nothing says “Happy Father’s Day” like an open-mouthed hippo from Smock Paper.
  • Ruby Lane‘s round up of pocket watches. That’s some old school swagger right there.
  • Customized men’s rivet rings from Heart & Stone Jewelry with your kids’ names.
  • This cool “twists & turns” alphabet nursery print from Petite Lemon.
  • Liberty Hardware‘s 72 hour sale starting today with up to 75% off on bath hardware.

And here are the deets on those DISCOUNTS:

Thanks for turning me in the direction of Nice Girl Notes. She’s got such great things to say on her blog. Hysterical.

My best, Lynn
    *thinking of switching my name to Lynn @ Our Useful Hands because I feel like I have nearly exhausted my blogs life over on SB and I find myself tearing up my new blog with more home stuff than anything else. Yeah, good talk guys. Switching names now.

2. Emily says

Loving that clock. *drools* Also, as a 13 year old, (yep, I read a DIY blog. xD Hey, it’s interesting. Plus, cute babies and dogs.) I feel like I should tell you that most people say swag, not swagger. ;D Helpful hint.

3. Marissa C says

I love your sponsors. I’m trying to convince my husband

And this is totally random, but I saw some SUPER SWEET ceramic on one site you guys linked to that looked like hardwood floors. Blew my mind. Of course, it was super expensive, but how neat would that look in a shower, maybe with stone accents?

4. Laurie` says

I think I might have to get that wall clock for my husband. It’s not weird to shop for Christmas gifts in June is it? His birthday (the BIG 40) is in October but I already have that gift squared away, but I can’t pass this clock up. It pretty much screams his name!!

5. LAW says

found your blog yesterday and have read a ton of it already. Feeling inspired. Your Fish Foam rec leads me to giving something back in the way of a product recommendation of my own. Not something I have anything to do with OTHER THAN using and really liking:
    So here it is, this stuff:

Water restrictions? no problem. Rainy/crappy/snowing out? no problem you can even wash the car IN THE GARAGE. and its stupid quick.

Thanks for blogging! :)

6. Kitty says

Love the FLOR tiles, would love to do our garage out in them one day when we sort it out.

I think it’s really nice that Father’s day in the US and UK is the same day as opposed to Mother’s day being different months.

Have a great Father’s Day, John!