**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out days we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with Sherry’s Dude Get On That Already challenge.
It’s time for our usual monthly show of gratitude to our sponsors. You know, the people who make the other 30+ posts possible, and generally keep us feeling all happy go lucky (hey, St. Patrick’s Day is nearly upon us, right?). So we decided to highlight a few green/luck/clover related items from our sponsors this month (none of which have been gifted to us – here’s our no-swag policy). And if you’re looking for a way to save some loot, check out the discounts listed at the bottom of this post. And happy early Saint Paddy’s Day to ya!
- Hand-saving address stampers from Three Designing Women & The Paper Cafe.
- Z Gallerie’s gold clamshell. Forget a pot o’ gold, we dig this at the end of the rainbow!
- This (40% off!) Anysley anywhere rug we spotted over on Shades of Light.
- It’s not quite gold, but this honey onyx subway tile from The Tile Shop is pretty sexy.
- This WallQuotes’ take on luck (apparently it’s preparation met with opportunity).
- Solids from FLOR, like “Making Waves” – which has subtle swirls and texture galore.
- The Ameila Bow Tote from Initial Presents, which can also be personalized.
- Customizable pillows from Sarah + Abraham (Clara’s starting to look like this one)
- Funny finds at House 8810, like a “My Dysfunctions” journal. Might need two of these…
- Bien Living Design‘s portfolio page. Because you know we love a mood board.
- This “Hexagon Highway” design from Chic Shelf Paper, which comes in four colors.
- Liberty Hardware‘s Homegrown artisan hardware, like this iridescent black gold knob.
- Royal Design Studio‘s cherry blossom stencil gets us excited for DC’s blossoms.
- Finds on Ruby Lane (don’t have much use for grinding compound, but the tin is cool).
- Jenna Lou Designs‘ colorful and fun patterns for scarves, purses, and even wristlets.
- This Jilly’s Happy Home vase. I don’t think we’ve ever met a glass vase we didn’t like.
- Trendy Peas‘ invitations & announcements, like this cool monochromatic numbers guy.
- Custom designs from Heart & Stone Jewelry like this one with a gold heart inset.
- Smock Paper‘s collection of cheery, eco-friendly, and pattern-tastic boxes.
- This round up on kitchen-friendly art from Dot Coms For Moms. Hello soda tops!
- Ideas for spring that are popping up on Hometalk‘s boards. Like these moss planters.
- Joss & Main‘s weekly deals, which are especially timely since “Joss” means “luck.”
- Cute, simple, and one dollar (!) cards from Fabulous Stationery. Xo is right.
- The bike art lover in me is digging this trike art from Name Your Design.
And now for those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Initial Presents: 10% off your first order with the code YHL10
- Jilly’s Happy Home: 10% off with code SPRING2012
- The Paper Cafe & Three Designing Women: 15% off with code PCYHL22