Love (And Thanks) Are In The Air

**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out days we double up. So we’ll be back in a few hours with a post about cabinet surgery.

It’s time for our usual monthly show of gratitude to our sponsors. You know, the people who make the other 30+ posts possible, and generally keep us feeling all lovey dovey (hey, Valentine’s Day is nearly upon us, right?). So we tried to highlighting a few love/pink/red/heart related items from our sponsors (none of which have been gifted to us – here’s our no-swag policy). And if you need a little extra love, check out of some of the special discounts bulleted at the bottom. Happy early V-day to one and all (cue the cheesy *smooch* sound effect).

• Checking out Joss & Main‘s latest daily sales, like this study in red, white, & rose.
  • $1 greeting cards and other fabulous paper-y finds from Fabulous Stationery.
  • Name Your Design‘s personalized serving trays (we love the ampersand one).
  • A pink “Made You Look” rug from FLOR that’s bold and fun.
  • Decorative flowers from Z Gallerie,like this purple-tastic faux Cymbidium Orchid.
  • WallQuotes inspiring collection of romantic quotes for your wall (and your soul, haha).
  • Some fun bold alternatives to penny tile, like this mosaic from The Tile Shop.
  • Shades of Light‘s pretty darn cool rugs – like this twist on a greek key pattern.
  • V-day (and any day) ideas on Hometalk‘s boards. Like conversation heart vase filler.
  • These “popsicle tree” fabric decals from Trendy Peas. So sweet.
  • Necklaces from Heart & Stone Jewelry. Because what’s Valentine’s without jewelry?
  • This card from Smock Paper that has our hearts (and has us singing “Umbrella”)
  • A round up of Valentine’s crafts and free stuff from Dot Coms For Moms.
  • Ruby Lane‘s vintage holiday greetings cards – we’re really into old postcards lately.
  • Sweet Nothing stickies from House 8810. (And why thank you, I showered today!)
  • This bag from Jenna Lou Designs, ’cause we were just eying this fabric the other day!
  • Bien Living Design‘s blog for a nice dose of life, decor, Pinterest finds & design trends.
  • Organic soap and other good-for-you gift sets from Brooklyn Limegreen.
  • Lots of stuff for kids and babies (and home!) at Initial Presents – like this sweet sweater.
  • The color we just secretly painted an entire wall for a few book photographs (it’s crazy-bold but really fun). More deets as soon as we’re allowed to spill them…

And now for those DISCOUNTS:

Nah, everything for the book has to be “undone” until it comes out so it doesn’t “leak” on the blog- haha. So we could repaint it later if we’d like (we do love it!) but it can’t stay!

1. Meredith says

I think you mean that you’re “singing ‘Umbrella'” rather than signing it. :)

I love sponsor Fridays because there are 2 posts instead of just one!

2. Jen says

Thanks for the coupons! I used your code at the Tile Shop to do our master bath tile and accessories. Now, to finish painting in there…

I love that geometric rug! Too bad they don’t ship internationally. Although if they did the shipping costs would be huge so…
    and I can’t wait to know what you’re up to with the book projects, it’s going to be hard to wait so long!

4. N Shirley says

You know what? I know you don’t want to leak anything, but it won’t matter a pin to those who are looking forward to your book! I can’t wait to see it and will definitely buy it!

5. Veronica says

I was going to ask if the WallQuotes discount code was still active but I see at the bottom of this post you still have it. I just tried to use it about half hour ago and it didn’t seem to do anything :) Just FYI. I will call and see if they’ll do it over the phone.

Aw man, we’ll send them an email to ask. Maybe it’s case sensitive? Did you try yhl15 and YHL15? Sometimes they’re different! Hope to have an answer to you as soon as they email us back!

6. Courtney Vollmer says

I tried to use the YHL15 discount yesterday on the wall quotes website and it told me that it wasn’t valid. Any clues about that?

An avid reader and first time commenter- I just wanted to tell you that because of your blog I signed up for a Hometalk account, and last week I was their winner of a $250 gift card to West Elm! How awesome is that?! Thanks!

My hubby got me a necklace with our son’s name on it thanx to your discount! the only negative is that it says not to wear it in the shower. I’m the type that puts on earnings or a necklace and wears it for months. So, I’ve worn it in the shower and it is fine!

9. Courtney Vollmer says

Yes, I tried a few different combos but got nothing. I’ll wait to hear from you. Many thanks for the reply!