**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but every month on sponsor shout out days we double up. So Sherry will be back in a few hours with a quick tiling + furniture rearranging update.
It’s time for our usual monthly show of gratitude to our sponsors. You know, the people who make the other 30+ posts possible… and generally keep us away from black cats and stop us from walking under ladders (okay, not really the last part). But since today – Friday the 13th – is a sinister day cast in the shadow of superstition for some people, we tried to find some joy in the darkness by highlighting a few black, white, and grey items from our sponsors (none of which have been gifted to us – here’s our no-swag policy). And if you need some luck today, check out of some of the special discounts bulleted at the bottom. Happy Friday the 13th everyone!
- Bien Living Design‘s Long Distance Design service – especially the after pics.
- Natural and organic goodies from Limegreen, made by a country girl in Brooklyn.
- Personalizing just about anything over at Initial Presents, like this ikat pillow.
- Everything from The Tile Shop that’s getting us through backsplash-fest 2012.
- All of the quatrefoil-y goodness happening over at Shades of Light these days.
- Speaking of quatrefoil, Z Gallerie‘s new 2012 stuff also has it going on.
- WallQuotes‘ simple kitchen decals (are you surprised we have kitchens on the brain?)
- Hoards of inspiration on Hometalk‘s Pinterest page. Oh look, another kitchen.
- “Estelle” from Jenna Lou Designs, which had Sherry in love at first sight.
- Dot Coms For Moms‘ DIY section, which includes a round up of cool free printables.
- Old photos from Ruby Lane (they’d make for an awesome wall collage).
- This geek-tastic retro calculator iPhone cover from House 8810.
- These stacking rivet rings from Heart & Stone Jewelry which could be our book motto.
- Beautiful custom wedding suites from Smock Paper for those getting hitched in ’12.
- Royal Design Studio‘s zebra stencils, which have us in the mood for safari.
- Chic Shelf Paper‘s bold animal pattern (speaking of safari…) – so graphic and fun.
- Flashcard style + chic silhouettes + great nursery art = Sarah + Abraham.
- This guy (well, pillow) from Jilly’s Happy Home (he just looks fun to have around).
- Liberty Hardware‘s good lookin’ Delta Porter Bath Collection.
- Lasting Greatness from FLOR (hah, that’s actually the name of the pattern).
- This (glue-less!) paper plane wallpaper from Trendy Peas (Sherry audibly gasped).
- Le Papier Studio customizable silhouette mugs from their Valentine’s Day collection.
- Amen, A Vintage Poster. Amen.
- And for kicks here’s Burger, who looks like this in the morning (yup, he’s laying on a pillow, belly up with his lower half under the covers)
And now for those DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Jilly’s Happy Home: 10% off custom orders using code YHL
- Le Papier Studio: 10% off with the code YHL10 (thru Jan 21st)
- Initial Presents: 10% off your first order with the code YHL10
- Jenna Lou Design: 10% off with the code YHL10
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.