***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Ready for the names of our two random winners? Just promise you won’t get emotional or anything. Don’t want anyone getting ‘choked up over this (sorry, couldn’t resist the pun I egregiously left out in the original post). Anyways, our two winners are… Bonney (who loves celery with peanut butter) and Kelly (who says if she can grow it in her garden, then she loves to eat it).
You know we’re always in the mood to browse cool, original art. And since we’ve had kitchens on the brain lately…. well Fine Artichoke is pretty much hitting all of the right notes. They curate a handpicked selection of food, drink, and kitchen-inspired limited edition prints. And two of you are gonna get $50 gift certificates to get something for your hungry walls, as they say. Prepare to drool – over the art and the flavors that inspired them.
- PRIZE: A $50 gift card to Fine Artichoke
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “ARTICHOKE ME!” and tell us…
- BONUS QUESTION: … what’s your favorite vegetable? Have you always loved green beans? Or recently learned to appreciate kale? Maybe you don’t necessarily love the taste, but like the way “rutabaga” rolls off the tongue. Or feel free to fess up to being a complete vegetable-phobe.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, January 25th at 8pm EST or at 10,000 entries (whichever comes first)
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States or Canada (although we do try to wrangle as many international giveaways as possible)
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winners will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.