**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but Sherry will be back in a few hours with a big ol’ tool breakdown for everyone who requested some DIY-related holiday gift ideas. Does that get you as hot and bothered as it gets me?
It’s time for our monthly shout out to thank all of the Santa-esque sponsors who help make our other 30+ posts possible. Putting this jolly ol’ round-up of items together was especially fun, since we’ve definitely had gifts on the brain. So we’ve chosen things that feel seasonal-ish & festive (even if you just give ‘em to yourself). Not that we’ve been gifted anything (here’s our no-swag policy). And of course there are some pretty sweet discounts to take advantage of at the bottom of the post for ya. Happy holidays everyone!
- Simplify 101‘s organizing workshops for the scatterbrains on your Christmas list.
- Chemical-free cleaning systems from Norwex consultant Heather Pheasey.
- Hometalk‘s $200 HomeGoods giveaway this week. That’ll buy lots of gifts!
- This faux gator tray in festive lime green from Z Gallerie (for the holiday hostess).
- The Tile Shop‘s bold glass mosaic patterns, like these cool “cherry” ellipse guys.
- This open-form star pendant (and other holiday lighting) from Shades of Light.
- WallQuotes‘seasonal decals that get everyone into the spirit (they’re removable, btw).
- New removable glue-free wallpaper in kid-friendly patterns from Trendy Peas.
- Tons of holiday silhouettes at Le Papier Studio, like Santa hat kid plates. Cute!
- FLOR‘s mix-and-match texture-filled patterns, like this one called “Rake Me Over.”
- Custom holiday cards from Hoot Design Co. (though you might be cutting it close…)
- A Vintage Poster‘s prints (they’re cool, affordable, & could make nice stocking stuffers)
- Dot Coms For Moms‘ round up of DIY-able, gift-able, and decorate-able projects.
- This pillow from Lacefield Designs (love the small-scale pattern & color gradient).
- The fun vintage stuff that comes up when you search “Santa” on Ruby Lane.
- Liberty Hardware‘s smart adjustable width hook rail (for thick & thin doors alike).
- Vintage stockings, Christmas banners, and Santa plates at House 8810.
- Smock Paper‘s holiday gift guide, including gems like this bright 2012 calendar.
- Cute, custom pillows featuring your cartoon-ified kid from Sarah + Abraham.
- Royal Design Studio‘s “Floral Fret” pattern (for holiday projects… and beyond).
- This seasonal yet year-round-acceptable dotted pattern from Chic Shelf Paper.
- The large metal version of this icon from Jilly’s Happy Home (so bold and fun).
- Lots of options from Heart & Stone Jewelry for charm necklace customization.
- SugarFresh‘s “Peaceful Trees” trio of prints (in just about any color you want).
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- P.C. Fallon: $5 off orders over $50 with code YHL5
- Sugar Fresh: 10% off with code YHL10
- Hoot Design Co: 10% off custom orders using code YHL
- Simplify 101: 15% off Organizing 101 & Goals workshops with YHLSAVE15 thru 12/14
- Jilly’s Happy Home: 10% off custom orders using code YHL
- Le Papier Studio: 10% off with the code YHL10 (thru Dec 21st)