**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but today we’ll be back in a few hours with a post about the newest ceramic animal that we’ve added to our family. Not exactly cuddly, but cute.
It’s time for our monthly shout out to thank all of the lovely sponsors who make our other 30+ posts possible. And of all the times of the year, this one seems the most suited for our little thank-fest. So in that spirit, we’re highlighting a bunch of things that bring out our favorite parts of Thanksgiving – family, food, warm clothes, and warm colors. Not that we’ve been gifted anything (here’s our no-swag policy). Oh and there are some bonus discounts rounded up at the bottom for ya. Happy turkey
day month everyone!
- These knitted goods by N. Fallon Design Studio that just scream “sweater weather.”
- That fellow blogger Between Naps On The Porch‘s table is already set with fall spirit.
- Fall aprons from City Chic Country Mouse (our favorite ironing board cover makers).
- Whimsical home decor from Jilly’s Happy Home, like this simple framed truth.
- This mixed metal chandelier from Shades of Light (so great for a dining room).
- Z Gallerie‘s proof that even your Thanksgiving table can rock some autumn-y sparkle.
- A way to snag some of that sparkle: a $250 Z Gallerie giveaway from Hometalk.
- WallQuotes‘ charming kitchen decals (just in time for all that holiday cooking).
- Penny tile from The Tile Shop! But you already knew we were digging that these days.
- SugarFresh‘s simply stylish rendering of one of Clara’s new favorite songs.
- Great playful patterns from Chic Shelf Paper (like these lovely yellow leaves).
- Tiny Tag birthstone charms from Heart & Stone Jewelry (for my fellow Scorpios).
- Sustainably made cards from Smock Paper that give thanks for even the little things.
- Sarah + Abraham‘s custom placements for your little Thanksgiving sous chef.
- This other stencil from Royal Design Studio that we also considered for our office.
- P.C. Fallon‘s selection of pepper mills (in case your turkey comes out on the bland side).
- The warm color palettes at Lacefield Designs (even the soft and subtle ones).
- This so-quirky-it’s-cool vintage planter on Ruby Lane (gobble gobble, baby).
- “Homegrown” hardware from Liberty Hardware that’s all made by hand.
- House 8810‘s Thanksgiving round up, including the coolest turkey platter ever.
- The baking section of Dot Coms For Moms‘ fall guide. Um… yum.
- The fact that this “Stripe It Rich” pattern from FLOR comes in the color “Moolah.”
- A Vintage Poster‘s playful prints, especially the ones that encourage more dessert.
- This map print from Hoot Design Co. even if it is Missouri (and not Virginia) themed.
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- P.C. Fallon: $5 off orders over $50 with code YHL5
- Sarah + Abraham: 10% off orders with code YHL10
- Sugar Fresh: 10% off with code YHL10
- Hoot Design Co: 10% off custom orders using code YHL
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.