**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but today we’ll be back in a few hours with an update on how we upgraded our new office file storage. Who’s excited?
Yup, it’s time again for our monthly sponsor shout out (you know, to thank the folks who make our other 30-some posts possible). But does the fact that August is here mean summer’s almost over? Say it ain’t so! So we’re using this month’s thank you to remind ourselves to embrace the warm weather while it’s here. Most of the items below caught our eye because they make us want to be outside, bring the outdoors in, or otherwise bask in the summery goodness while it lasts. Not that we’ve been gifted anything (here’s our no-swag policy). And of course there are special discounts listed at the end of this post for all of you deal-lovers. Happy Friday, y’all!
- This stellar vertical garden from the green-thumb-tastic offerings at Dirt Couture.
- A free AboutOne trial that comes with the chance to win $100 to Lowe’s or Home Depot.
- The Tile Shop‘s inspiring “Distinct Spaces” gallery that goes beyond kitchens & baths.
- This indoor/outdoor/anywhere rug from Shades of Light (that’s currently 35% off!)
- WallQuotes dropping hints that we should hit up the farmer’s market this weekend.
- Drink dispensers from Z Gallerie that make us want to
throwattend a garden party.
- Design for Less going beyond tile and stone with their Decking Outlet offerings.
- Browsing the rich textures and warm, bright colors of Lacefield Designs‘ collections.
- Lovely cards from Smock Paper that also encourage a little friendly tennis match.
- Royal Design Studio helping you bring the garden inside with a subtle rose stencil.
- Spartina handbags from P.C. Fallon in this fun “Island Girl” pattern.
- Personalized Sarah + Abraham banner + outdoor tea party = cutest pic on the web.
- The fact that this whimsical FLOR design’s color is listed as “Suburb.”
- Oversized cabinet knobs from Liberty Hardware, which make us weirdly giddy.
- This house number print from Freshline Illustration to greet you when you come in.
- House 8810 retro log cabin building set. You know, since we’re too old for camp now.
- Vintage baseball memorabilia on Ruby Lane that says “sports can be stylish.”
- This soft green cherry blossom pattern available at Chic Shelf Paper.
- Heart & Stone Jewelry‘s custom key chain for blinging up the locking-the-door process.
- Hometalk featured panelists, including HGTV personalities and lawn & garden experts.
- Dot Coms For Moms‘ fun “Fab 5″ lists that cover topics from DIY to summer fun.
- Jump roping, green-style thanks to this guy from local eco-baby store Franklin Goose.
- Limited edition prints from Hoot Design Co like these cool geometric wheels.
- My Design Guide‘s Stylefinder quiz that even factors in hobbies to pin down your style.
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0811
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Freshline: 10% off any orders with the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- My Design Guide: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Hoot Design Co: 10% off custom orders with code YHL
- P.C. Fallon: $10 off orders over $75 with code YHL10
- Sarah + Abraham: 10% off orders with code YHL10
- AboutOne: $20 off a yearly subscription with code YHLPROMO