**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but today we’ll be back in a few hours with one more post for ya. Just because we kind of like (ok, kind of love) you guys.
Yup, it’s time again for our monthly
“thanks y’all!” to our sponsors for helping us keep this ol’ blog up and running (and making our other 30-some posts possible). So although we’re doused in perspiration thanks to all of the hot weather, we’re also pretty soaked with appreciation for these folks. Hence the title. As usual, we’re sharing specific items that catch our eye – not that we’ve been gifted anything (here’s our no-swag policy). And of course there are special discounts listed at the end of this post for all of you deal seeking gals (and guys?). So happy hot & sweaty Friday to ya.
- Bath & body products from P.C. Fallon (they make a dude want to type the word purty).
- Studio Eriksdotter, who turns your bridal bouquet into fresh art (Sherry is enamored).
- Sarah + Abraham, who can pillow-fy your child for a squeezable & personalized piece.
- This bright & summery hooked wool rug designed by Trina Turk at Shades of Light.
- Versatile raw cork tile from Design for Less (it can be even be poly-ed for bathrooms).
- Celebrating the ones around you with some family-centric decals from WallQuotes.
- Wow-worthy stone listellos from The Tile Shop that add spice and interest to spare.
- Z Gallerie‘s daily $320 Facebook giveaway, so you can score goodies like these frames.
- Playful double-sided wrapping paper from Smock Paper, like this “Pollen” print.
- Royal Design Studio‘s Moroccan lattice stencil (kinda like our yellow rug in wall form).
- Words to live by (in print form) from Freshline Illustration (the yellow is so cheerful).
- This elephant trophy from Cardboard Safari, which is practically begging for a peanut.
- Recycled sterling silver rivet rings from Heart & Stone Jewelry (they’re great for dad).
- Free-standing 8×10 metal panels from CanvasRox – they’re a twist on the usual frame.
- Vintage art and decor on Ruby Lane, like this old school Kansas license plate.
- House 8810‘s fun stuff for summer, like this “magical” mason jar that captures the sun.
- Functional finds in Liberty Hardware‘s catalog, like this stainless hanging kitchen rail.
- Stealing color, furniture, and flooring inspiration from one of our favorite catalogs: FLOR.
- The fact that Hometalk‘s giving away an awesome Weber Grill to kick off grillin’ season.
- Retro orange drawer liner from Chic Shelf Paper (it has me craving an orangeade).
- This monochromatic version of Hoot Design Co‘s signature Simply Baby print.
- The Stylefinder quiz on My Design Guide, (you know we love a good design quiz).
- And in case you missed it, Katie Bower did a lovely recap of our trip to Georgia…
- …including some stellar photos. That girl’s got skillz (yes, with a Z, so we seem edgy… or prepubescent).
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0505
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Freshline: 10% off any orders with the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- My Design Guide: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- CanvasRox: 10% off your order with code YHL10
- Hoot Design Co: 10% off custom orders with code YHL
- P.C. Fallon: $10 off orders over $75 with code YHL10
- Sarah + Abraham: 10% off orders with code YHL10
Psst- We announced this week’s giveaway winner. Click here to see if it’s you.
Updated due to reader feedback: Respectful, constructive disagreement is welcome, but comments made to provoke others, be malicious, or distract from the purpose of this site will be removed.