**Psst- We know most Fridays we just post once, but today we’ll be back in a few hours with Clara’s b-day party-planning details (we’re in the middle of a DIY piñata and the jury is still out on it).
Yup, it’s time for our monthly
“thanks y’all!” to our sponsors for helping us keep this ol’ blog up and running (and making our other 30-some posts possible). Plus, since this weekend marks our 1-year anniversary of both being full-time bloggers, we’re feeling particularly grateful to them (and to all of you!) for making that happen. If you told us a few years ago that our job title would someday be “blogger” we’d think you were coo-coo for cocoa puffs. So yeah, we’re thankful and happy to be here with you guys. As usual, we’re sharing specific items that catch our eye – not that we’ve been gifted anything (here’s our no-swag policy). And of course, there are special discounts listed at the end of this post for all you deal seeking mamma jammas. Enjoy!
- Tons of ways to up your drawers’ style, like these zinnias from Chic Shelf Paper.
- Quirk Gallery‘s fresh items like this felt hydrangea (which prove it lives up to its name).
- This lampshade from Shades of Light, which oozes color scheme inspiration.
- Z Gallerie‘s Collette wall vase, which is half the container but twice as unique.
- The natural spa vibe of “Skipping Stones” pebble tile from Design for Less.
- WallQuotes, who goes beyond words with graphic decals and modern florals.
- The Tile Shop‘s online gallery, which has me itching to tackle our kitchen backsplash.
- The fact that Hometalk‘s giving away $300 for those with the same tiling itch.
- This simple and modern “Petals” print from the always charming Trendy Peas.
- Hoot Design Co‘s cool collection of prints that complement their stylish stationery.
- Design advice, mood boards, color help & more from the experts at My Design Guide.
- That Lisa Leonard upgraded the traditional banner by making it in hand-stamped metal.
- Heart & Stone Jewelry necklaces that work for Father’s Day (or belated Mother’s Day).
- Contemporary photo display options from CanvasRox, like their Chromaluxe Panels.
- Stumbling across vintage and antique art on the virtual streets of Ruby Lane.
- Pillows with happy endings, like this whimsical option from Lacefield Designs.
- The fact that this longhorn from Cardboard Safari is nearly four feet wide. Woah!
- House 8810, who has these coloful swell sheet sets called, well, “Swell Sheet Sets.”
- The fun interface for exploring fixtures on Liberty Hardware‘s site. Get ready to zoom.
- Several kids-room-ready design from FLOR, like the playful and ever popular Flora set.
- The thought of sending this card from Smock Paper to my mom next year. It’s perfect.
- The always intricate and stunning stencils from Royal Design Studio.
- Freshline Illustration‘s new limes & lemons print (you know we have a thing for them).
- As for us, we’re pumped to take Clara’s last weekly photo on the fabric we made today.
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- Shades of Light: 10% off using code YHL0505
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Freshline: 10% off any orders with the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- My Design Guide: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- CanvasRox: 10% off your order with code YHL10
- FLOR: Click for details on how to get 15% off
- Hoot Design Co:10% off custom orders with code YHL