***This giveaway is no longer accepting entries – see who won below!***
Thanks to random.org, our lucky winner is… Kasie (who would like to have a button to push that would clean and organize her house). Congrats!
Hope everyone’s having a good Memorial Day. We’re enjoying some family time but wanted to drop in with this week’s giveaway. Break out your iPhone and get ready for a prize that’s putting the “hot” in Wi-Fi Hotspot. Actually, you can put your phone away for now (unless you’re reading this post on it). But if you’re the winner of the Filtrete Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat your iPhone, iPad, or Android device will really come in handy. As you probably guessed, this thermostat allows you to remotely control the heating and air conditioning in your house. So you can crank on the AC on your way home, turn it to away-mode if you forgot to before leaving on vacation, or just adjust the heat without leaving the couch or the bed (is that not one of the finer luxuries of life?). I know, it’s straight out of The Jetsons. And if you don’t have a programmable thermostat, you’ll save tons of money even if you just use it without all the extra smart phone features (preset temps can save you loot and keep you comfortable – what’s not to love?).
- PRIZE: A Filtrete Wi-Fi Programmable Thermostat
- TO ENTER: Comment on this post with the words “REMOTE CONTROL ME! and…
- BONUS QUESTION: … tell us what else you’d love to be able to control remotely. Would you enjoy pressing a button to get dinner in the over? Refueling your car without leaving the driver’s seat? Or – our favorite futuristic idea – changing the wall color of a room with the swipe of a finger.
- GIVEAWAY CLOSES: Wednesday, June 1st at 8pm EST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: One
- PRIZE SHIPS: The lower 48 United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected using random.org and announced on Thursday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Thursday for the announcement of our winners. Good luck…
This comment section is currently closed.