It’s time for our monthly shout out to thank our sponsors for making the other 35+ posts possible and keeping the lights on in our new house (how else could we check out our paint swatches at all times of the day and night?). They definitely make us feel all warm and fuzzy inside (or is that the eggnog?) so instead of just listing everyone, we like to pick something from each of them that makes us smile/drool/inspired/happy. Not that we’ve been gifted any of these things ourselves (see our no-swag policy here) but we did have fun trolling their sites on a virtual shopping spree of sorts. And as usual, there’s a little sump’in extra in it for you (you know we love hooking you guys up) so scroll down for some pretty sweet reader discounts. Here’s what we’re loving:
- Royal Design Studio‘s wide collections of gorgeous stencil designs.
- Home improvement insight from articles and other users on Networx.
- Birdy Blue Invitations‘ sweet, playful and stylish wedding sets.
- Tons of fabrics that Jenna Lou Designs can turn into wallets, clutches, scarves…
- Metal photo panels from CanvasRox that even got the Nate Berkus endorsement.
- The Tile Shop‘s website redesign – it’s making us crave a new backsplash. Stat.
- These ornate two-toned Aeronaut monograms from WallQuotes.
- Shades of Light‘s awesome and exclusive collection of, what else, lampshades.
- Tiles like we’ve never seen before at Design for Less (stainless steel penny tile!).
- Three words: Starfish. Bowl. Z Gallerie. Two more: Bling-y Silver.
- Custom designs from Heart & Stone Jewelry like this charming pendant.
- Digital scrapbooking downloads from Ali Edwards to celebrate the new year.
- Real life home design consultations from real live designers via My Design Guide.
- This type map from Hoot Design Co’s, even if we don’t live in Columbia, MO.
- Frame The Date‘s collection of 11′s – they make it easy to commemorate events this year.
- Cards that say just the right thing (and in an eco-friendly way) from Smock Paper.
- This graphic bird and leaves print from Trendy Peas that comes in 3 color schemes.
- Freshline Illustration‘s super fun (and customized) family tree prints.
- This cool sawtooth glass dish spotted in one of Ruby Lane‘s virtual antique shops.
- These companion glass candlesticks from their companion site, Ruby Plaza.
- A new website design and new jewelry offerings from Lisa Leonard Designs.
- What else is making us feel all warm and fuzzy? Dreaming about summer fun…
- …like Clara’s first trip to the beach last June…
- …and Burger’s blissful “chewing on a stick atop a warm river rock” face.
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Freshline: 10% off any orders with the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- My Design Guide: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Royal Design Studio: 10% off stencils with code YHL10
- Jenna Lou Designs: 10% off your with code YHL10
- CanvasRox: 10% off your with code YHL10
- Birdy Blue Invitations: 10% off wedding orders when you mention YHL