It’s time again for our monthly shout out of gratitude to our sponsors for making the other 40+ posts possible and helping to keep food on the table (even if that table is covered with moving boxes at the moment). And in the spirit of the season, let’s focus on another kind of box – the gift box. Instead of just listing everyone, we’ve whipped up a little roundup of our favorite gift-worthy things. Not that we’ve been gifted any of these things ourselves (see our new no-swag policy here) but we did have some fun trolling around their sites on a virtual shopping spree of sorts. And as always, there’s something in it for you (you know we love to hook you guys up) so scroll down to the bottom for some wallet friendly discounts. Oh and stay tuned for some pretty crazy moving pics in a bit. Our house is actually starting to echo!
- A vintage atomic tree topper found in one of Ruby Lane‘s virtual antique shops.
- An unapologetically preppy set of recipe cards plus apron from Sarah Langley.
- Dolan Geiman‘s richly layered and textured mixed media art prints.
- Totally distinct and amazingly eco-friendly coconut tiles from Design for Less.
- Adding some sparkle with a mercury glass pendant from Shades of Light.
- The Z Gallerie color-coded gift guide, featuring some incredible icy blue gifts.
- A gift card to the The Tile Shop (for filling up on tile, tools, & free tips).
- Free downloadable holiday gift tags from the folks at WallQuotes (yay free!).
- These deer heads from Cardboard Safari. We just bought one for someone on our list…
- A sweet wrapped canvas for your sweetheart from Red Letter Words.
- Frame The Date‘s beautiful wrapped and personally meaningful gifts.
- Customized handmade jewelry (or an ornament!) from Lisa Leonard Designs.
- Hoot Design Co’s print that brings fun & personalization to the ABCs.
- A virtual design consultation from one of My Design Guide‘s interior designers.
- Durock‘s Tile Membrane “Project In A Box” that’ll simplify your honey’s next project.
- Pretty and eco-friendly paper and other letterpress goodies from Smock Paper.
- A punchy patterned print or playfully personalized pillow from Freshline.
- Heart & Stone Jewelry‘s endless combination of charms and pendants.
- This uber charming winter-tastic silhouette print from Le Papier Studios.
- A book or an online class from scrapbooking expert Ali Edwards.
- A custom photo canvas from Trendy Peas. After all, it is Christmas, baby.
- A pop or three of color with this hand crafted Mexican pillow found on Ruby Plaza.
- To get you into the spirit, here’s Burger in his holiday best (it has a trap door).
- And we can’t forget the beanette with a festive reindeer on those buns of hers.
And now for the JUICY DISCOUNTS:
- WallQuotes.com: 15% off with the code YHL15
- The Tile Shop: 10% off when you use the code YHL10
- Le Papier Studio: 15% off any purchase with the code YHL15OFF (thru Dec 20)
- Freshline: 10% off any orders with the code YHL10
- Heart & Stone Jewelry: 10% off your purchase with the code YHL10
- Sara Langley: 15% off your purchase with code YHL15