Reader Redesign: A Billowy Bedroom Makeover

When we saw that Katie over at All Bower Power was partially inspired by our bedroom makeover

… to take her bedroom from this…

… to this…

… we just couldn’t wait to share the amazing transformation with you guys. Fabulous job Katie! Your bedroom looks like a serene and swankified sleeping space that anyone would enjoy. Maybe we should do a bedroom swap sometime. Just to appreciate each other’s handiwork…

Comments

1. elizabeth says

LOVE this! I really really really want to do this in our room, but we have vaulted ceilings. It looks like Katie lives near us, so we volunteer to crash her house for you!

2. MC says

I’m a daily lurker at Katie’s blog, and I LOVED this room when she posted it recently. I honestly can’t believe its the same space! I wouldn’t change a thing about it. I’m especially fond of the bottles — the dresser looks completly different with them.

Wow Youngsters! I am totally blushing! Seriously. I think I might be getting overheated. It is such an honor to have you guys take note of my little bedroom makeover! And thank you for the inspiration – I have always loved your bedroom (as I am sure you have heard thousands of people say before) and your extra storage space is to die for! I must warn you that the bedroom isn’t finished yet but if the swapping offer still stands – you got yourself a deal :)

Thanks again and keep those design ideas coming! We love em!
    XO – Katie

nice work katie!! ya’ll should link to katie’s blog — bower power for anyone reading — she has fabulous diy ideas and is a doll!

I adore Bower Power! Whether it be decorating or building a basement from the floor up or bargain hunting, Katie is fab at all of it. And she’s hilarious to boot!
    Her MBR is AH-MAZING.

6. YoungHouseLove says

Hey everyone, so glad you’re enjoying Katie’s posh new master bedroom! We linked to her in the first sentence of the post so be sure to pop over there on a daily basis to check in on her!

Katie, no need to blush! Your bedroom is the bomb diggety (yes, I’m trying to bring that phrase back, wanna help?) and we couldn’t wait to share it with everyone who may not have already seen it. Hopefully you’ll have a whole new crowd of admirers on our blog and also on yours!

xoxo,
    Sherry

I love the wall of curtains! I have an odd window in my tiny bedroom that just throws me off. Looks like I have a new idea thanks to Katy!

I love how the curtains turned out behind the bed. We’ve been considering the same in our bedroom, and now I’m feeling certain that it’s the right answer. Thanks Katie!